Maroon Flush Angrakha Copper Rose Dupatta
|Article||Top is artistically coordinated with Churidar Pajama and comes with dupatta.|
|Hand Embroidery||Appliquéd, Thread Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
|Colours||Copper Rose, Maroon, Slate Gray,|
|Sleeves||As per Photograph|
An angrakha style Anarkali is beautifully decorated with thread embroidery. Its full sleeves are also embellished. There is a sprinkling of sequins pattern all over it. This shirt is adorned with antique shades of kora, dabka, pearls, sequins, Swarovski, and Resham. It is beautifully coordinated with a copper rose tissue dupatta having embroidered pallu with slate gray appliqué.
Top: Maroon Flush Angrakha
- Color: Maroon flush
- Fabric: Tissue / Organza
- Thread Embroidery
- Sculptured embroidery
- Full Sleeves
- Embroidered motifs
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Brocade Churidar Pajama
- Color: Maroon Flush
- Fabric: Brocade
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Churidar Pajama
- Color: Copper Rose
- Fabric: Organza/Pure Tissue
- The embroidered border on the pallu
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges
- Embroidered applique
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.