Black Embroidered Blouse – Skirt -Dupatta
|Article||Sleeveless Shirt Long Length is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.|
|Event||Party, Festival, Evening, Ball Gown, Simple Festive Wear, Wedding Guests or as Mother of Bride or Sister of Bride.|
|Hand Embroidery||Thread Embroidery,|
|Other Styles||As per photograph|
|Fabrics||As per customer's choice.|
|Neckline||Boat Shaped Neckline,|
Dress Detail of Black Embroidered Blouse – Skirt -Dupatta
- Color: Black
- Fabric: Raw silk
- Fully embroidered blouse.
- Concealed side zip closure
- Fully Lined.
- Fabric: Self-printed skirt/Lehenga
- Embroidered motifs are scattered all over the skirt.
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure.
- Fabric : Banarsi chiffon
- Finished edges.
- Hand & machine embellishment
- Embellishment includes kora, Dabka, beads, stones, sequins pearls, and Resham work.
- 100% pure fabric.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
End of the Dress Detail of Black Embroidered Blouse – Skirt -Dupatta
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.